Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thinking differently…


I had a real talk last night with one of the most unlikely person to get to me. It was tough love and I needed it.  I’m not a lost cause or hopeless. When you hit rock bottom you pick yourself up and you come back harder. That’s what I’m going to do…I fail off but I’m getting back on my horse and I’m going to put my foot in this thing. I was blindsided…stuck in sucker mode…deep in love with the idea of being in love. One thing that is 100% true love shouldn’t hurt and if it does you need to reevaluate the situation. When you find yourself crying over silly shit and feeling like you are less than a queen then it’s time to make moves. I’m a beautiful woman with a passion to be the best at whatever I do and that sprit was sucked from me because I was hit with so much negativity. It was coming from all over. I was getting it at home I was getting it from the family. Everywhere I turned someone had an opinion and no one had a solution. I regret nothing and have learned so much about myself in the last year. I can go into 2011 knowing I’m going to be in a much better place with doors opening for me. I’m going to do what I came down here to do. I’m so cool now and watch me blossom into the queen that I am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment