Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let me tell you a little story...

It was once a little Texas girl who meets a smooth talker from NY. This NY person swept the Texas girl off her feet. The Texas girl was deep in love with the NY person. Would have done anything in the world for them… Once they decided to move to ATL and start a new life together things started to fall apart. The communication fail apart one thought they was given more than the other. They started to fight constantly and all faith in love was shriveled up and slowly withered away. Now could the situation have gotten better once the kinks were worked out? Yes. But when the one you love gives up on you there is no fixing the situation. You got to take the pain and keep it moving. My heart my never be 100% ever again but I am a much stronger person and I will be more cautions of who I give my heart to.

No comments:

Post a Comment