Monday, December 27, 2010

Refreshed…

I had a hard night and I did something that I said I wouldn’t do. I sent an email that I said I wouldn’t send. I was praying that it would just go to junk mail and that she would never see it and never respond. I was fighting with myself feeling emotions that I know are ok to feel but want to be numb to. I played the fool for so long losing myself in these meaningless relationships with people that are selfish in their own way. I got something from every experience and I’m still moving. I’m still forgiving and I don’t know why I let things that I can’t change bother me so. I’m not going to fight with myself anymore. I’m going to let my emotions flow. It’s all about healing and if I hide them I’m just patching up wounds to be reopened by someone new. WOW…if that wasn’t an epiphany moment!
It is now time for me to enjoy life and experience new things and live life to the fullest. I’m not getting any younger and I want to see the world and eat food that I have never eaten before. It’s time for me to grow spiritually and mentally. I want to open myself up to positive things meditate on serving a higher purpose. I thought secluding myself would help me through this but I couldn't have been more wrong. My tears may flow but that’s ok. My heart may hurt but that’s ok if I didn’t have these emotions then I wouldn’t be human. We have battles that we may not win but how we fight is what counts. When you fall down you get back up. Scars fade and broken hearts heal…tears flow at night but JOY comes in the morning.
Love,
LaTicia

No comments:

Post a Comment